Thumb up
1 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Rocchi
flag msg tools
After covetting this game for a long time, Mark finally picked it up. We had heard a lot of bad talk about the slow nature of this game, so played immediately with the quick play rules found here on the Geek.

After a few rules and turn order stumbles, we quickly got into the swing of it. I will never forget the building tension as each new tile revealed a slew of new zombies. We set into blasting them away, and discovered the usefulness of each new card. We had a riot.

I ended up so far ahead in Zombie kills, that I chose to ignore the Helipad when it came up. Mark had been handicapped by an early death which halved his kills, ad Rob got suckered into bidding too much for the placing of the helipad. I managed to use my lead to ignore the mad scramble of Rob, Mark, and many zombies on the other side with the helipad, and just went for my kills.

Daniel 22
Mark 17
Rob 16

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.