Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tadd Colver
United States
Hyrum
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finished my first series of 8 games, I posted a session report on it here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/339254 I'm now wanting to start another series but I'm "bored" of the E deck.

Any recommendation on which deck to use? Combination of decks? Most of the Z cards just seem silly to me, and most of the I cards seem interactive? So my guess is K would be appropriate?

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadd Colver
United States
Hyrum
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You played one series with the E deck and are bored with it? Sounds like you should go the I deck a go and the Z deck and then you won't have to play it anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Schoonmaker
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
This overtext intentionally left blank.
mbmbmbmbmb
revloc06 wrote:
Any recommendation on which deck to use? Combination of decks? Most of the Z cards just seem silly to me, and most of the I cards seem interactive?

Some of the I cards are interactive, but some of them are also quite useful in solo play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Penner
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The I deck doesn't seem that it would work well for Solo. The K Deck is much better than the E Deck for Solo. No clue on how the Z Deck would work on its own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.