Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just submitted a couple of images, and one of them I mistakenly posted to the wrong game (Clash of Monarchs rather than Europe Engulfed). However, it got through GeekMod (apparently the mods in question were familiar with neither CoM nor EE). I then tried to delete it (not wanting to have a wrong image there), but it said I'm not allowed to delete it.

Now I understand that we don't want people abusing the image system by deleting and resubmitting their images for extra GeekGold, but is there some way I can move the image to the correct game? Or get an admin to do it? I don't want more GG, I just want to have the image in the correct game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the "submit a correction" link in the game's page and let the admin know. Probably best to give them the image ID of any such picture to make it easier for them to identify.

When something similar happened to me, the admins seemed quite happy to correct things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.