Popular Tags: [View All]
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HI All.
Someone has probably noted this elsewhere but hay ho.........
The rules in the UK edition stated there are 33 light brown clay counters but the geek contents summery and the rule book on the zman website state 27.
Is 27 correct or 33?.
HEELLLPPP.....
Also I presume no zdeck cards in our version?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Nowak
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
27 is the correct number.

I believe that the Zdeck is still being included in the first (and second) print run for the game. I haven't heard of people not receiving it as of this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mateui wrote:
27 is the correct number.

I believe that the Zdeck is still being included in the first (and second) print run for the game. I haven't heard of people not receiving it as of this time.

27 is indeed the correct number, although ironically I received 33.

This thread seems to indicate that part of the 2nd printing will have the Z-deck.

Quote:
A portion of the second print run will have the Z deck. There will be no changes/corrections to this run.

The reprint after this (third) may fix some of the errors. The third print run is due November time, but by this time there will be no Z deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding the Z Deck, I got a copy of the game this week, which did not include it. It would have been nice to have, but when I bought I was aware that this might be the case and there are plenty of other cards in the game, so I can't see these 24 making that much difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't plan on ever even opening my Z deck. The cards are just too wacky for my taste.

I figure it will be worth more than animeeples someday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all thats cool......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Kocet
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What I thought was confusing was the fact that the light brown counters are pretty much the exact same color as the wood symbol in the game...so I assumed those were for wood. But really it's the dark brown markers because there are 33 of them.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.