Subject: Leap/Spirit Form rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
W. Beljo
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I leave in vigiliant state an enemy control zone at the start of my turn, if I use the skill Leap or Spirit Form without being shaken at the end of my movement, as the skill mentions that control zones are ignored?
Can I leave the enemy control zone if the character is shaken when he uses one of this skills?

Thx for a reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis Zinoviadis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Among the Stars:The Ambassadors
mbmbmbmbmb
If i remember correctly, leap states that control zones are ignored for the sake of movement so, yes you can do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
leap and spirit form can only be used if your character is vigilant. (The competences are only on the vigilant sides.)

If Oni Warau uses spirit form, he ignores ennemies zones of control, so he can move through ennemies without restrictions.But at the end of his movement, he becomes shaken.(and must flip his profil card) It's the consequence of the spirit form.

If Noburo uses leap, he ignores ennemies zones of control too, but he remains vigilant ! Noburo is the best laugh

I hope the answers are clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Beljo
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for the answer.
Yes we played in the way you have answered.
But we thought: wow Noburo is very very powerful. He is really a Pain in the ass!
So I see that this was intentionally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.