Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bohnenberger
United States
Swarthmore
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society (EPGS) will meet Saturday, August 16th, from 10 am to 9:30 pm in the Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA.

The EPGS Kniziathon '08 will be held during this meeting. Participation in this tournament is entirely voluntary; any games may be played.

The tournament will be run according to the method described at http://www.convivium.org.uk/kgkniziathon.htm. Briefly: you will score points for playing and doing well in various games designed by Reiner Knizia. Only your best score for any one particular game will be counted, so you are encouraged to play many different games.

Customized certificates will be awarded to the winner and the top two runners-up in the contest.

In addition, all NEW MEMBERS will be allowed to join EPGS with discounted dues of $10 covering the rest of 2008. This is a great chance to join a great club!

EPGS welcomes all sorts of boardgamers: wargamers, eurogamers, sports gamers, etc!

For club details, see http://www.epgs.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June King
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Bring me her heart in this box.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was finally going to make it to a meeting, but my car got rear-ended yesterday. It will probably be in the shop by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bove
United States
East Lansdowne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear that, June, but you know there's an auto shop right at the mall. devil

By the way, Dave, are you going to pre-announce my victory, or do I actually have to earn it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bohnenberger
United States
Swarthmore
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was sorry to miss you, June. Hope everything is alright and you can get to a meeting soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.