Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Maksimik
United States
Liberty
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The contents of COH is simply incredible for a wargame. Very impressive and well done!
However, I just can't stand the unwieldy size of the rulebook and scenario booklet. Thank goodness there is an 8.5x11 available online so I can reprint the rulebook.
For future releases it would be great to have a managable sized rules and other printed material. They are just too big to fit on an average table with the mapboards, cards, dice, reference sheet, etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
MaxVertigo wrote:
The contents of COH is simply incredible for a wargame. Very impressive and well done!
However, I just can't stand the unwieldy size of the rulebook and scenario booklet. Thank goodness there is an 8.5x11 available online so I can reprint the rulebook.
For future releases it would be great to have a managable sized rules and other printed material. They are just too big to fit on an average table with the mapboards, cards, dice, reference sheet, etc...

What a crazy idea! I sure hope the Designer hasn't already told us he will do a smaller size rule book in future CoH titles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the size of the book personally, easy to read, lots of nice color examples and pictures.

Each to his own and you are not the first to comment about the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.