Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Boyer
United States
Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently had my first play, and a couple of rules questions popped up.

First: when you select the queen, can you look at the enemy before you select which resources you gain?

Second: The building that lets you influence an advisor +/- 1 from your die roll (market?). Can this combined with +2 Tokens and the white dice. Since the building specifically states dice, we weren't sure about using it with tokens.

Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First: Just opinion but I don't see a problem with that.

Second: You have to use a colored dice whenever you lay down anything. So you can't just use a white die, token, or market by itself. However they all should stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My impression is that you can resolve the queens benefits in any order you'd like.

As far as using the Market with +2 markers and white dice, you can use them in any combination you want, as long as there is at least one of your colored dice on the adviser and as long as you do not use the market or the +2 markers more than once per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Wardle
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. As far as I am aware you can do these in any order you choose.

2. You cannot use a token or a white dice on its own as it must be attached to a group of your coloured dice. Therefore, whenever you use the Market function you will be using it with dice. This does include using a white dice, or token with your group, or both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Chiarvesio
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
plpompey wrote:
1. As far as I am aware you can do these in any order you choose.

2. You cannot use a token or a white dice on its own as it must be attached to a group of your coloured dice. Therefore, whenever you use the Market function you will be using it with dice. This does include using a white dice, or token with your group, or both!

Both correct answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.