Popular Tags: [View All]
Remo Rehder
Norway
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy of this game a while back, and got it on the table tonight with 3 of my regular board gaming friends. But, to our surprise we were not able to figure out the rules...

First of all there are very different sets of rules depending if you follow the "quick rules booklet" or "the main rules". There are fewer steps in the "quick rules" when it comes to the barter phase. What is correct?

Then there are unaswered questions like; do you assign any given weapon to the hero using it (aka lay it down)? What about the treasures left in your hand when battle comenses?

Lastly unclear rules regarding the possible actions. On the player aids and in the "quick rules" booklet you have the same possible actions, but reading the "main rules" you suddenly have an additional action; assigning weapens. What is correct? This is actually an important distinction, as it defines whether you have to use an action (turn) to give your hero a weapon or if you may attack immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the game yesterday for trade and I quickly read the rules. From what I remember, when the battle starts, you place your item cards under your character has if they owned it. You must split them evenly between your 2 characters.

I think some weapons that give you defenses stay on your card until discarded or destroyed. But the weapons are played from your hand and you'll need to find another weapon on your next turn.

I think you attack immediately with the weapons, you just play a card from your hand and add the hero's stats.

I don't have 2 set of rules in my copy. There is no such things as quick rules in my game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.