Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a problem with the BGGM on teh BGG Forum a couple of weeks ago, but it hasn't been addressed. I figure if I post it here it might catch the attention of an admin and I might pick up some sales in the bargain.

When a game is listed in the BGGM, the price displayed in the marketplace section of the game's page stays with the game even if it is changed later. If you use the browse feature the new price will show up and if you look up the seller's individual page, the correct prices show. However, if you are just browsing the game page, you won't know the correct price.

Anyway, over the past few days, weeks and months I have dropped prices on games I have listed as well as listed a whole bunch of games.

If anyone wants to see the actual prices I have them for sale and maybe place an order), please go to

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewuser&...

If someone can get the problem fixed, great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The fix to the problem is to suspend your game then unsuspend it. The price will be updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cobb
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
visit rollordont.com for a free computer game with a challenging AI player!
badge
visit rollordont.com for a free computer game with a challenging AI player!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a workaround, not a fix.

"If you can't fix it, feature it!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.