1 Posts

Floß geht's!» Forums » Reviews

Subject: User Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

NT. Hong Kong
msg tools
What a great racing game!

I always like racing game. See Formula De, there is over dozen of expansion track and you will know how popular racing games are.

So, what is in this game.
Dozens of beautiful track tile, each with different kid and stuff pictures playing in the river. You can create any combination you want for different track each time. You will see little boat on stream, cow drinking, kid cute!

Four colors wooden boat, and four colors special dice. All gorgeous. Each dice places on each boat by their color.

How it goes? Roll any color dice to change the icon on it. Then move your own color boat to the next tile with the same icon as your own dice. Whenever you change the dice icon, you may go farther or an archor(means stop). Very simple. And my 4 year old lady knows how when to roll hers or mine!

A Fun game. Highly recommended. Though sometimes it goes to fast to end. I want more.. Heheelaugh
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.