Subject: Translation of the text on the cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cool And Motivated Lord
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could somebody scan and post the English version of the Wonder of the Worlds, set up, hero and player role cards and the player aid for Mare Nostrum? I've just bought the German version (much cheaper) and would like to print the English texts from the cards and paste them on to replace the old text. The quality of the photos available on BGG isn't high enough. I would be very grateful. Unfortunately, I have no geek gold to offer.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not just type out the relevant text in a word processor, print it, and paste it over the German text? If you've decided to save costs by buying the German version instead of the English, it won't hurt for you to do a bit of work!
devil

The English text is certainly clear enough to read in images like these for that purpose:

If you look through the image gallery you'll find clear enough images of the other cards you need as well.

Edit: Be aware that in order to correct game imbalances, the text on some of these cards has been revised in the expansion. You'll find a complete list of the changes here:
Should you use the revised Hero & Wonder cards with the original game?
Should you use the revised Starting Setup with the original game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool And Motivated Lord
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much! I've already started typing the text. There's lots of work ahead of me. I hope the game is worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.