Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... in the world of cereal that is. Man I love this stuff. And no more pesky flakes to get in the way.

http://brands.kraftfoods.com/honeybunchesofoats/products.htm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Scott
Canada
Port Perry
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand why the workers there wear hard hats. Are they afraid of an over-sized 'honey bunch' to fall from the sky and crush them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, those bunches are pretty good. My wife loves to mix and match cereals, so of course she picked these up to add to everything. I like them by themselves. Mmmmm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike A wrote:
Yes, those bunches are pretty good. My wife loves to mix and match cereals, so of course she picked these up to add to everything. I like them by themselves. Mmmmm...

I have not yet seen this at the grocery stores living so far north in the great snowy realm of Canada of course, but I can imagine breakfast time will be a very noisy place once I get my hands on this glorious cereal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, those flakes were weak. Some of the fancy Special K cereals have really strong flakes, as if they were made of bunches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Are Just Honey and Just Oats coming next?

I tried to send them my prototype of Just Honey, but it kept soaking through the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next thing will be Lucky Charms Marshmallows by themselves. You know, for kids.

In your neck of the woods, I'm sure they'll be labeled "Guimauves avec guimauves".

(One of the few French words I picked up living in Canada was "guimauves" from the cereal boxes. Even in Alberta, the French side of food packaging was almost always facing out at the store. My theory is that those who moved from Quebec to Alberta because of the hot economy who did not speak English very well ended up working nights stocking shelves at the grocery stores and did it to punish all those Anglophiles.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.