England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
now retired so time for more gaming!
badge
Alumini of Dogwarts University - Double First : Engineering for Dogs
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played my second session of this excellent introductory game today when a question arose regarding scoring the 1 VP per US unit over the Moselle.

Say on turn 2 a player gets a single US unit over the Moselle, he then scores 1 VP in the relevant phase of turn 3, I'm OK so far, then on turn 3 he gets another unit over the river. When he comes to score for those units on turn 4 does his VP total =

a) 2 VP's for the total number of units who are across the river at that point in time, or

b) 2 VP's for the two units across the river on turn 4 plus 1 VP for the point scored on turn 3 for a total of 3 VP's

I suspect a) is correct but confirmation would be nice.

regards
iain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, "b" is correct. I'll update the rules to reflect that. Thanks!

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
now retired so time for more gaming!
badge
Alumini of Dogwarts University - Double First : Engineering for Dogs
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan

Thanks for the prompt response which is much appreciated. I'll try and get a third session report up soon using the optional rules.

I'm really enjoying playing these solo sessions as I can get the game up and played very quickly & have a lot of fun.

(Also enjoying Waterloo 20 )

regards
iain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.