Subject: Chinese Astronauts Travel Through Time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Uffe
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A news story with dialogue from Chinese astronauts in space was published on the internet before their (time and) space-craft had left Earth.

They are now trying to cover up their revolutionizing breakthrough in time travel by claiming that it was a technical error.

China Space Mission Article Hits Web Before Launch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Cason
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Burzum wrote:
A news story with dialogue from Chinese astronauts in space was published on the internet before their (time and) space-craft had left Earth.

They are now trying to cover up their revolutionizing breakthrough in time travel by claiming that it was a technical error.

China Space Mission Article Hits Web Before Launch

As fowled up as we think the U.S. is sometimes, it is useful to remember it is much better than the alternatives. And thank you for the rye humor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I wonder if they used Kirk's slingshot-around-the-sun maneuver? All I know is watch the Panda population. If it suddenly increases, we'll know they've been screwing around with history.

I don't understand. Pandas have always ben the most populous large animal on the planet next to Man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
badge
Wrayman wrote:
As fowled up as we think the U.S. is sometimes, it is useful to remember it is much better than the alternatives. And thank you for the rye humor.

I, for one, definitely support more grain-based humor. Especially if the US is being overrun by birds!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Cason
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
dysjunct wrote:
Wrayman wrote:

I, for one, definitely support more grain-based humor. Especially if the US is being overrun by birds!

Given the likelihood of an impending Panda overrun, I also recommend a healthy increase of bamboo humor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.