Sander Kammeraat
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Fellow Dutch BG'/RP'ers,

Guess what? I am looking for a board gaming/roleplaying group!

I am currently looking for people interested in making a group together. I was thinking of something weekly/montly/bi-monthly. We could play a wide variety of games, but that all can be decided once I/we get some members!

If you want you can post here with any questions/comments or sent me a mail (GSM_hotdog@hotmail.com) if you're interested.

Have a nice day,

Sandr K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Global Nomad
Portugal
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The 16th century São João Baptista, also known as Botafogo (Spitfire) was a Portuguese galleon warship considered the most powerful warship in the world at the time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in The Hague, a bit far but possible. What kind of games you are thinking about ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Kammeraat
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well its pretty much up to the group as a whole, though I can tell you my preferences:

RPG's:

-Light/Story Oriented RPG's (Indie RPG's), but with exceptions.
-One Shots/Nighters, Short Campaigns.
-Almost any Genre.

Board Games:

-Euro/Ameritrash Games.
-Preferably heavier games, but not too heavy. Games such as War of the Ring, Battlelore, Kingsburg.
-Filler games like Lost Cities or Carcassonne.
-Competitive, but still aimed at fun.

In any case, I'm open to alot of games and I think we can decide on this when we have a couple of members. This also means I don't HAVE to play RPG's or heavy board games. We'd play what we all want to play, I guess.

Thanks for the interest! Please feel free to comment or ask questions if you want to!

Have a nice day,

Sander K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.