Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elwyn Darden
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Richmond Area Gaming Enthusiasts (RAGE) are hosting their semi-annual open gaming event On to Richmond on October 4 at the Milestone Community Center in Mechanicsville, Virginia.

All gamers are invited to participate. There is no admission charge, and tables are open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. (Early access can be arranged for games requiring extensive set-up).

There is a balance between wargaming and Eurogaming, but speaking for the wargamers, games of La Bataille des Quatre Bras, Cobra (new edition) and Successors (GMT edition) are being formed. Recent OTRs have seen Napoleon's Triumph, Operation Typhoon, Distant Seas, Blackbeard, the Beaver Wars, La Bataille d'Orthez and Deluxe Illuminati.

The Milestone clubhouse is five minutes off of I-95 at the Atlee/Elmont exit.

Please post of e-mail any inquiries, including requests for specific directions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Darden
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wargamers played Cobra, Successors, Starship Troopers (original edition), Struggle for Rome (war-themed Euro), Druid, Empires of the Ancient World (war themed Euro) and Showtime Hanoi spread over four tables and a couch (Showtime Hanoi).

Euro players ended up playing Agricola, though I didn't notice what they were playing all day up to that point. Tyhey did have two tables in constant use.

The next On to Richmond (Spring session) will be scheduled following our club business meeting in December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
edarden wrote:
Euro players ended up playing Agricola, though I didn't notice what they were playing all day up to that point.

I arrived late, but there was:
Power Grid on the German map
Cowboys: The Way of the Gun
Race for the Galaxy: 2 games of this
Agricola: 2 games of this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.