Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Rauh
United States
St. Peter
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I redid the counters for 1776 along with leaders and other variants. My original counters were showing some wear, and by redoing them, all the new variant counters are consistent in color, etc.

I can convert them to PDF if necessary, for your own cut and paste, but before I use up any space or time, I just wonder if there is anyone interested in them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Batten
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I you make them I'm sure that someone will want/need them. And hey, if they're already done, why not post them? People are always looking for something different.

Kudos for making something and offering to share it.thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lewis
United States
Winona
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Oh, heck yes! I'd be very interested in seeing what you've done and I do appreciate the effort.

BTW, I've been working on a replacement set of counters for the old American Civil War game by Martin & Millman called "Iron Brigade" as the originals were pretty crude. I really should finish those and post them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Armstrong
United States
Bedford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one would love to have them.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rauh
United States
St. Peter
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I am willing to post them on this site. I might need directions having not done it. I will convert them to PDF files (there will be three or four) since I originally did them on an old Appleworks program. I did leaders including counters for when they would lose or gain a point; partisans; elites; etc. as well as the regular counters so they all match in color and style.

I will see about posting them here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rauh
United States
St. Peter
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed it may take three to four weeks to put them on this site. I will try to do that. In the meantime, if anyone wants to look at them sooner, email me. I am actually more curious if it is really worth it (in other words, an objective opinion on them).

Email: mrauh@gac.edu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rauh
United States
St. Peter
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, submitted them to the admin here. Wait and see, otherwise let me know, I can email them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rauh
United States
St. Peter
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're up. Thanks to the Admin. for posting them. Read my comments with the download. I tried to keep the counters as close to the originals, even with the artwork, but changed the colors of the militia units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.