Subject: Numbers in circles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dani Wejayana
Indonesia
East Jakarta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally I had a chance to play this game at first time using Rohan scenario, but it seems we missed something, we did not use those numbers in circles in Orthanc, Hornburg and Edoras areas. What those numbers are for? Are these circles mentioned in rule book, what page ? i could not find it and thanxz to anyone helping me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Aren't they the defense value of the stronghold? The attacker must do that much damage in hits before damaging the defending units, or something to that effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Bro Dee wrote:
Are these circles mentioned in rule book, what page ? i could not find it and thanxz to anyone helping me

STRONGHOLDS, page 21 (the number in the circle is the "Protection Value"; you must inflict that many damages to the Stronghold before you may start to damage the units inside it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dani Wejayana
Indonesia
East Jakarta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hhhmm, we did ignored the stronghold value i guess, how can we missed page 21, thanxz for the info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.