Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alice Baker
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdi -- I have recently moved to Flagstaff Arizona and have recently got back on BGG. I'm hoping to find some BGGers to hook up with to have a game night with. Or looking for anyone who has a standing game night that welcomes newcomers. Hope there are some here in Flag. Toss me an email if your interested. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Fred
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you both consider trekking down to Tucson on Halloween weekend for Rincon --their gaming convention. I'm going with 2 friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alice Baker
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdi Brent! thank for the reply. We live just north of doney park so, we're a little closer to you. If i am ever headed up that way, I'll give you a buzz.

we moved here from portland OR and we're having some small town adjustment issues. Like no comic book store, only one movie theater, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alice Baker
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdi Todd. I am traveling this halloween but will kept it in mind for next year. It is a yearly event, I assume ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.