9 Posts

Galaxy Trucker» Forums » General

Subject: Cards stuck together? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy of Galaxy Trucker today from Boards and Bits and all my adventure cards were stuck together. After separating them, I noticed that some of the backs of the "III" cards were stained whitish, resulting in them being marked. Also, I am missing one of the "I" cards (I only have 19). I've contacted RGG, but has anyone else experienced similar problems?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
waxeater wrote:
I just got my copy of Galaxy Trucker today from Boards and Bits and all my adventure cards were stuck together. After separating them, I noticed that some of the backs of the "III" cards were stained whitish, resulting in them being marked. Also, I am missing one of the "I" cards (I only have 19). I've contacted RGG, but has anyone else experienced similar problems?

Yea I had a similar problem with my III deck....only one card though.

I didnt check to see if I was missing any :O

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Austin
Canada
flag msg tools
Same problem. This is happening more and more these days with card games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miika K.
Finland
KAIPOLA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem here! Almost all card faulty and no response from Czech Games cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are exactly how my cards look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had cards from both event decks II and III that were stuck. I'm not sure if I'm missing cargo blocks either:
12 Red, 14 Blue, 14 Green, 17 Yellow. Anyone else have a block count that I can compare to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robkoch2112 wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm missing cargo blocks either:
12 Red, 14 Blue, 14 Green, 17 Yellow. Anyone else have a block count that I can compare to?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/info/29690

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a replacement deck two weeks after requesting it. Unfortunately, many of the "III" cards were also stuck together in the replacement deck which resulted in some marring, but I was able to assemble a reasonable looking deck between the two of them.

Thanks Rio Grande for the quick response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue and just received my replacement deck which had the exact same issue on the exact same cards... *sigh*... I sent another e-mail asking for another replacement... hopefully they'll send me something in good condition this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.