Subject: Pre-order status rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gareth Cooper
United Kingdom
Gateshead
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered this series last week after spotting one of the box designs randomly on the front page of BGG. The scale of this one looks daunting for a relative newcomer to wargames such as myself, but it's a period of history i've read about and been fascinated by.

I thought I'd raise awareness and hopefully bring the release date a bit closer by posting the first article and asking here who else is looking forward to this one, and how it might compare to other games with a similar theme.

Current pre-orders, posted yesterday on the mikugames website (http://www.mikugames.com/home.php) as follows.

Quote:
Pre-orders to date:
Vol.1 Winter War; 374
Vol.2 Continuation War; 321
Vol.3 Lapland War; 310

I will need at least 450 pre-orders for the Vol.1 Winter War game before I can go for a print run! Pay-pal will preliminary be attached in January 2009.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tapani Murto
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
March 22nd, 2009
Pre-orders to date:
Vol. 1 Winter War; 416
Vol. 2 Continuation War; 345
Vol. 3 Lapland War; 333

I will need at least 450 pre-orders for the Vol. 1 Winter War game before I can go for a print run!

I contacted MikuGames and suggested them to arrange a contest here at BGG. This could be great way to gather interest and customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hunter
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Stop the admins removing history from the Wargaming forum.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've pre ordered this. If I remember I'll try and mention it on the podcast, but the best way to get this stuff publicized is with session reports and descriptions from playtesting. Looking forward to the games though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.