Subject: Very quick report on Korea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's barely worth a session report, but we played a game on the Korea board this week. 5 players, three of them new to Power Grid. The game was ultimately something of a wash-out thanks to the way that I screwed up the power plant market - yet again I forgot to remove the highest value power plant for the first couple of rounds, and that combined with a shuffle that saw a lot of 30s and 40s drawn first meant that everyone was sitting on a game-ending power plant by the second or third turn. Curse that easily forgotten rule!

I would say that the new players were fine with Korea - as the only special rule is the split fuel market they had no problems with the board, and I thought that the split market made for some interesting situations if you had - or were considering - a broad portfolio of power stations with different fuel requirements.

We'll try again next week with hopefully the right rules and a more even spread of power stations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.