Subject: 24 Card Game/24 CCG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MR I P WILLIAMS
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mb
Has anyone played either 24 The Card Game or 24 CCG? And would anyone recommend either? There seems to be very little information about either anywhere. I'm a huge 24 fan (although I've only seen series 1-3 so far so I understand that one or both of these games could and probably would contain spoilers), so I am very interested in these games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an American show... There's only one series, and you've seen seasons 1-3...

Silly Brits... Learn the language...

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MR I P WILLIAMS
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mb
Very helpful, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Richard
United States
Avon
US
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the starter set at Gen Con '07. It's a pretty fun game if you're a fan of the show. One of my favorite parts of the game is that, if you use a Jack Bauer card for a mission and he loses, he still deals damage to the opponent. I mean, after all, it's Jack Bauer!! I think that the cards include characters and events from the first 5 seasons (or series), so I guess some cards might be spoilers.

However, I don't think the game ended up being very popular, and I don't think it's being produced anymore. Perhaps eBay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MR I P WILLIAMS
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah I've ordered the Basic Training Starter Pack. Quite cheap too, I'm wondering if each starter pack has some different cards or if they are all exactly the same, because if some are different then I would consider buying more starter packs. Did you buy more than one?

It seems that there are booster packs available too. There also seems to be the Day 0 Tactical Packs, which are 6 different packs, each one based on 1 of 6 different characters from the show (Jack Bauer, Philip Bauer, David Palmer, Charles Logan, Chloe O'Brien, & Nina Myers), but you don't know which character your pack is based on until you open it. Very annoying. Did you buy any booster packs?

It looks like there will be spoilers (but hopefully just minor ones) as I don't know who Philip Bauer or Charles Logan are, but I'm guessing Philip might possibly be a relation...I can't get enough of the show so I'm pretty sure I'll really enjoy this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.