Alex Bove
United States
East Lansdowne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks:

I will be serving as GM for this year's Goa tournament at EQ, and I'd like to take a minute to stress the importance of getting our attendance up from last year. The only thing that saved Goa, which only had 19 players last year, was my determination and willingness to GM.

I've made one major change to the format: reducing the heat length from 2 1/2 to 2 hours. Goa is really a 75-90 minute game among experienced players, so 2 hours should be no great limitation. I hope this will minimize conflicts with other games and/or allow Goa players to play more Wild Card games. Either thing would be good for us.

If you plan to attend EuroQuest VI and you like Goa, please make an effort to play, even if you can only play one heat. Goa's attendance at WBC this year was also low, and it would be a shame to see it disappear from future major tournament schedules.

The event preview can be found here: http://euroquest.gamesclubofmd.org/EQ_T02.aspx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.