Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Good evening,

I have several games taking up shelf space and I'd like to get rid of them. My current list of trade bait is:

Aquadukt
Australia
Bacchus' Banquet
Clans
Coloretto
Euphrates and Tigris the Card Game
Kill Dr. Lucky

I'm looking to get 2 of the following 3 things in return for the whole lot.

El Grande Decennial Edition
San Marco
Sunda to Sahul

OR

PitchCar for the whole lot.

I could be talked into 1 of the above games and something else that maybe is not quite as rare as San Marco or Sunda to Sahul, but I would still be looking for an overall value of around $80 or so.

Honestly, I'm open to most suggestions. I'd like to move the lot as one. Current Thoughthammer prices put the value new at $125. So I'm looking to get about 2/3 value out of this deal. But again, if you think you have a reasonable offer, hit me up with it. I'm really wanting to make room on my shelf for new stuff

Thanx for reading
Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.