1 Posts

Ticket to Ride» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Håkan König
flag msg tools
First time with the Belgian map.

Gf and I wanted a quick game tonight and as I had finished printing the belgian map we tried it, and I must say that for two players this one seems to work better than the regular map. We had a lot of blocking, mostly unintentional but we both played a few lines just to make sure the other didn't get an easy way to the longer routes. I think we both drew tickets trice, she completed 7 and I 6! I've certainly never seen that in the regular map. Draw and kept 6, yes. Completed, and both players completed all tickets no. There's just not enough cars to do that. She did seem to get tickets that worked together better than mine did so I think she must have scored a little more from those. In the end though I won because I got the longest route (16 cars) and the final score became 109-98.

The belgian map will definitely hit the table again if we're only two or three players, or if we want a shorter four player game.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.