Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5987804&page=1

I'm particularly gratified in knowing that our agents are listening to American citizens having phone sex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
I'm particularly gratified in knowing that our agents are listening to American citizens having phone sex.

I wonder if the agents are getting gratified as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
Wait, wait, you mean that we gave huge amounts of power with no oversight to government agents, on the basis of an assurance from the White House that we could trust them, and then they abused that trust?

How disillusioning. Oh, no, wait, that's the wrong word.

I meant predictable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Cason
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
While I share your disgust, lets not make more of it than it is. Whatever the rules, someone is going to break them. Someone is always going to do the wrong thing. Someone is always going to be stupid. There is no overbearing secrecy at play here. It looks like some kind of oversight is in effect. This is being reported after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew. Sounds like I'm safe for the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.