Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have a vague (and fond) memory of this (MB/Habro?) game: the base between the 2 players represents an airfield(?)upon which (and dividing the airfield into Germany and Britain?)stands a clear plastic sheet, each side facing the 2 players.

The plastic frame represents the sky which is perforated with holes and some holes have cloud images around them.

From what I can remember I think players roll dice to launch either their Spitfires or Messerschmidts into the air. This is done by pegs underneath the planes which attach to the sky holes.

The aim is to land on your opponent's occuppied spot in the sky, pushing your plane peg through and knocking the enemy plane from the sky. I think that if you land on a cloud spot you can't be touched.

I think that the player who succeeds in eliminating all the enemy's planes wins.

Hope this a clear description and enough to provoke a name in someone's mind.

Cheers
Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Holden
Isle of Man
Douglas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fighter Command Game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OMGoodness Nathan I believe that's it, thank you for the nostalgia trip.

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Holden
Isle of Man
Douglas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to be of help! And thanks for the GG meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.