California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
For the many of us that have the 1.0 version would the creators please offer PDF versions of these so we have them? Currently the only way to get them is to buy the full package again which seems kind of screwed. I don't mind buying the rulebook again but I'd like to get these revised sheets. It only seems fair and I see no reason why not to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Strauss
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the 1.1 version, but from I understand the only difference on the Control Card is that the OOC goes only to 4 instead of 6 and the is the hull checks of ship sizes 5,6&7 on the card also.

The revised cheat sheet is available on the Battlestation Yahoo Groups file section under cheat_sheet.pdf (The revised 1.1 cheat sheet)

Cheers,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks. I joined the yahoo group so I could get this file. I'll send a GeekMail to the designer and see if he allows it to be uploaded here. Seems too useful not to have available on BGG and saves others the time and trouble setting up an account on yahoo.

EDIT- I got an email back from Jeff Siadek saying it was ok to upload to file section. Hopefully will be available in a few days after admin approval.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sheet finally got approved and is now up here-

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo/35889

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.