Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
What country is that in?

Pretty sure it's Ukraine from the flag in the license plate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tang
Malaysia
KL
WP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You wanna know what a real criminal is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on a car for my step-daughter. She can't drive yet, but we wanted her to have some ownership rather than just buying her a car, so we bought a car that needed lots of work, and she and her dad work on it on weekends. Amongst other things, it need repainting and a new interior. She picked green outside and pink inside. Not quite those shades, but close. She'd love the watermelon car.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cringing Dragon wrote:
We are working on a car for my step-daughter. She can't drive yet, but we wanted her to have some ownership rather than just buying her a car, so we bought a car that needed lots of work, and she and her dad work on it on weekends. Amongst other things, it need repainting and a new interior. She picked green outside and pink inside. Not quite those shades, but close. She'd love the watermelon car.

I plan on doing this when I have kids. Hopefully if I have daughters, they'll inherit my fiancee's hatred of pink.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure it looks cool, but you have to spit seeds out the whole way to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
Cringing Dragon wrote:

I plan on doing this when I have kids. Hopefully if I have daughters, they'll inherit my fiancee's hatred of pink.
Yes, well I have a hatred of pink, but she inherits nothing from me (being a step-daughter). Her bedroom is painted in apple-green with hot pink highlights. But the idea of getting them to work on their car is I think a good one, even if it was disastrous with the older boy (he totalled his car on Saturday night doing circle work on a school oval - we don't know yet what the police will charge him with).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cringing Dragon wrote:
unixrevolution wrote:
Cringing Dragon wrote:

Yes, well I have a hatred of pink, but she inherits nothing from me (being a step-daughter). Her bedroom is painted in apple-green with hot pink highlights. But the idea of getting them to work on their car is I think a good one, even if it was disastrous with the older boy (he totalled his car on Saturday night doing circle work on a school oval - we don't know yet what the police will charge him with).

Oops. I hope when I have my as-yet-nonexistant kids it'll give them a sense of ownership and pride in doing something with their own two hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.