Subject: Mouse over on Micro badges and plays calender rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Go then. There are other worlds than these.
mbmbmbmbmb
I not sure if this is just me and my slooow connection/browser but is anyone else having issues with the mouse over boxes on the micro badges?

I like to see what micro badges are for and I seem to have lost this feature as well as the ability to see which games have been played on a day in the calender view.

Any help?

Thanks

Alistair

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to fix this at home by deleting temp internet files and cookies. Tried this on my work computer and it didn't fix the problem. Both are running IE 7.

Not sure why one computer works and the other doesn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Go then. There are other worlds than these.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
That works.

Now back to the games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Baker
United States
Ocean Springs
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Games with dragons, spaceships, and bears aren’t wargames. Call them conquest games or strategy games or crap but they aren’t wargames.
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
I was able to fix this at home by deleting temp internet files and cookies. Tried this on my work computer and it didn't fix the problem. Both are running IE 7.

Not sure why one computer works and the other doesn't.

I had the same situation except it was my home computer that wasn't fixed. Finally the home computer just started working again. Maybe my virus checker updated or Windows defender caught something or more likely it was the recent full moon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.