• [+] Dice rolls
Sean Dooley
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul--How much of this are you buying and are you going to be looking for any particular faction?

I only ask because I REALLY want to find a trade buddy for this game.

Thanks!

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know.

However, my son is one of my primary opponents for this game, so its likely what will happen is a starter and a mess of boosters and then we'll divide it up between us.

If it rocks hard, then a deluxe starter...

Probably not of room for trade. We're plotting to get my daughter into it by tempting her with cute female figures with crystally bits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your local game stores. It's possible some of them may have core starter sets for demo at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gates
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rokkr wrote:
Check your local game stores. It's possible some of them may have core starter sets for demo at this point.

Yes. One of my FLGS's loaned me the core starter set he received, as thanks for my buying two Monsterpocalypse starters and four boosters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up Paul, my two oldest boys and myself have been waiting for this one for some time now, so it will be nice to finally get it on the gaming table!

D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arden Nelson Jr.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS will probably carry this which could be dangerous. I do just want to try the starter. I'd only want boosters if I knew for sure that this would get played a fair amount. I do have enough other minis around that I should be able to supplement for house games pretty easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Monson
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Local store just notified me that my preorder of Deluxe starters was delayed due to company pushing release date. Regular starters and boosters are still on schedule for 11th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Freeman
United States
Alton
Virginia
flag msg tools
Yeah that happened a little while back. Though it looks like it will be worth while to buy a regular starter even though you're going to get the deluxe one as it seems the deluxe will have six random figures as opposed to the four fixed ones in the standard one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
plem45 wrote:
Local store just notified me that my preorder of Deluxe starters was delayed due to company pushing release date. Regular starters and boosters are still on schedule for 11th.

It is not a delay.

They were always scheduled that way. I know because when I placed a preorder many moons ago, I requested they hold my boosters until the deluxe starters came in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.