BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: TRADING: PC Games. Wanting Med-Light Board Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Not really Ryan Leaf
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I was curious to see if anyone is interested in exchanging some of their board games for some of my PC games.

Here's what I have (and what I would want):

1) Half-Life 2: I have a free gift of HL2 that I can give to anyone through the Steam client. It's valued at $20 on the Steam Community, so in return, I'd be looking for a lighter game like Lost Cities or Carcassonne (although I am interested in all offers)

2) Crysis Warhead: This is the newly released standalone Crysis that comes with CryWars multiplayer. The game does have DRM on it (which limits the # of installs to 5... although this can be extended by contacting EA and assuring them you have a legit copy). I have installed the game only once, so there are 4 good installs left before having to contact EA; I am not going to install the CryWars multiplayer. For this game, I'd be looking for a more heavy game (see my wishlist). Again, all offers are encouraged.

If this works out well, I will offer more games later. Feel free to leave your thoughts/suggestions as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.