Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie» Forums » General

Subject: Cheapest place to buy ROTV in CANADA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Harris
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a few more sets of ROTV since I only have 1. The cheapest I've found is $38 a box. Is this the best price I'll find in Ontario? Or is there a better way to get a hold of this? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jean
Canada
Québec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$10 at Walmart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
J&J's in Waterloo has them for $19.99. A little more expensive than Walmart, but on the plus side... they aren't Walmart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Wal-Mart even carry Heroscape anymore? The Marro sets cleared out of my local WM a month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know about Canadian Wal-Marts, but not all of the US ones carry Scape anymore. Mine doesn't have a thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Harris
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've never found a Wal-mart in Ontario (the few I've checked) to have any Heroscape in. I also just checked J&J's website and they have it as $34.99. A little cheaper than what I had found so I may have to get it from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
orbitdesign wrote:
I've never found a Wal-mart in Ontario (the few I've checked) to have any Heroscape in. I also just checked J&J's website and they have it as $34.99. A little cheaper than what I had found so I may have to get it from there.

Call them. I was in the store twice this week and they have it for $19.99. Their website is a new thing for them and they might not update it much. I bet they can still sell it to you for $19.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
Canada
Riverview
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zellers had this and another set with giant bugs for 50% off, I believe they were 19.99 and 17.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Newell
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmb
dude163 wrote:
Zellers had this and another set with giant bugs for 50% off, I believe they were 19.99 and 17.99

I just bought Swarm of the Marro at Zellers for $17.00. A friend of mine bought Rise of the Valkyrie at the same store for $15.00 a few months ago, so that's definitely a place you could check for cheap HeroScape stuff.

(Sidenote: I recently bought Marvel Heroscape at Winners for $25. Any Canadians interested in getting that one should check their local store.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find ROTV in my local Walmarts or Zellers. In fact I couldn't find any Heroscape stuff there at all. That is after I picked up Marro from Walmart for $10.

I did pick up ROTV however, at my local FLGS for $34.95. Based on what I have seen elsewhere I figured I'd grab it at that price.

But I'm also going to check out Ryan's suggestion and check Winners this week for more stuff. I always forget about that store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time i see prices like this, i curse i little bit inside that i live in europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.