Thumb up
1 Posts

Magic: The Gathering» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
I played 3 games against one of my friends.

1st game
He was using a old UWR deck that, as he said "used to be good-- until I sold off all of my good cards". I was using my totally broken ravager-affinity (with skull clamps). He put out lands every turn and tried to stall by destroying some of my artifacts, but just couldn't keep up with all of my creatures. I won.

2nd game
He used the same deck, and I used a fast deck that relied on killing early. The game started, and by 4th turn, he still didn't have anything out. I played Mass Hystaria (which gives all creatures haste) and got him down to about 10. Then I played Eater of Days (a 9/10 that makes you skip 2 turns BUT it only costs 4 colorless). Since the eater had haste, I won that turn (thats the point of the deck- win before the drawback of the eater kicks in)

3rd game
I was using my sliver deck. Really not much to say here, exept that by the time he got one of his really beefy creatures out, I already had 5 slivers, each one with: +1/+1, can't be blocked execpt by slivers, and a bunch of other stuff I can't even remember. I won.

He was shamed, but that's ok. He used to be a spike but doesn't really play that much anymore.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.