Timothy
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of other e-tailers (games surplus, coolstuffinc) offer free ground shipping on the entire order with the purchase of (mostly) Mayfair games.

Tom at Boards and Bits now offers a similar deal. He has a list of 57 games that qualify the entire order for free ground shipping. This includes some Mayfair titles, but also products by Phalanx, Eagle, Warfrog and others.

http://www.boardsandbits.com/index.php?cPath=1041

Granted, this is not a hot deal on one specific game, but it is something about which I didn't know until I browsed the B&B site today. And it makes me more likely to browse Tom's free shipping list periodically to see if I can do a good order combination.

Boards and Bits is among my favorite e-tailers (Thoughthammer and Fairplay are my others). Tom is not only a good participant on BGG, but he even has a phone number where you can call him. And his service/packaging quality/speed-of-shipping is top-notch.

Considering how many other game companies get the free advertising through this forum, I thought this news for Boards and Bits deserved mentioned here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher DeFrisco
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded!

It may not be completely clear, but if you order any of the games from the free shipping list,
your order ships free, no matter what else is included in the order.

Thanks Tom!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Paris
United States
Post Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also the original thread available--now with bonus thumbs!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/347186

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.