Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Surplus reinforced why they are my online game vendor of first choice.

I happened to place an order with them on the same day they were shipping preorders of the Race For The Galaxy expansion.

Not only did they get both orders in the same shipment but, since in the new order I had ordered a game that gave free shipping to the order, they refunded my shipping on my RFtG expansion pre-order. This all on their own without me having to say anything.

Great service and rpoactive taking care of customers. You can't ask for more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Brooks
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day..."
badge
Gnome dance is best dance.
mbmbmbmbmb
GS has been outstanding every time I've used them (4-5 times now). Fast, friendly, and good prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hahn
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been patronizing Gamesurplus for over a year (a dozen or so orders) and they have been outstanding on every single order. Very responsive to questions, as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamesurplus is absolutely top notch... and not only in the gaming world. They provide very nearly the best online retail experience anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danielle Anner
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
“A sense of humor...is superior to any religion so far devised.” ― Tom Robbins
mbmbmbmbmb
Games Surplus is lightning fast. Definitely the place to go if youre in a hurry for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Wiles
South Africa
Pietermaritzburg
KwaZulu-Natal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to show my appreciation for them too. Earlier in the year I ordered some games, shipping USPS Priority Mail to South Africa. Everything went fine, except I didn't receive the package, and by the time I managed to track it down it was already returned to sender. Even though this wasn't their fault (it actually sat at my local post office for some time, I just wasn't notified) and I had offered to pay for the extra postage to reship the games, they shipped them again at no extra cost! (To clarify, I did add another game or two to the order, and I paid the extra shipping cost). I received the new package less than two weeks later!

Definitely my choice for English language games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.