Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
On Saturday, November 1, Village Games will be celebrating its 5th year anniversary with a giant day of gaming, goodies and more! Everyone is invited to come on down to the shop and join in on the celebration – play in one of over 30 events scheduled throughout the day, check out all of the different lines and selection we have added over the years, or just hang out and learn about all of the exciting gaming possibilities. In addition to all of the great events scheduled there will also be prizes, anniversary cake and much, much more.

The complete announcement is here:

http://www.villagegames.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5329#5329

The main site is here:

http://www.villagegames.net

I'll be there running games all day.

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there room for people to bring other games and run them or is that schedule the only games that can be played? Just wondering - I'll definitely pop by and say "hi". Haven't seen you or Carl in a while anyway...

If so, I could bring by Twilight Struggle, Memoir '44', Battlelore, Glory to Rome, Shadows Over Camelot, and Race for the Galaxy with the Gathering Storm expansion, as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
As far as I know, all table-space has been accounted for; however, some people might cancel at the last minute or have extra space on their table.

See you there,
Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Yup, changed the Avatar for self-promotion.
badge
Go vote in the 24-Hour RPG Design Contest!
mbmbmbmbmb
ARGH! I'm going to be in the cities from Duluth that weekend, but am riding with my family and can't go! WAH!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.