Subject: Cartoon Caption Challenge Winner: "The Gift" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats to Eric Knauer for getting the most thumbs up! I made a couple of tweaks to the original cartoon to make it better fit the text.

Close runner-up was Michael Bourgeois for:

She: "I hope it's a boardgame... geeks are so sexy. I always wanted to sleep with a guy who could conquer all of Europe and still take me out for Ben and Jerries."

He: "Damn you mom... 'get her a nice scarf... girls love scarves!'"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Knauer
United States
Heathrow
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was interesting that some people interpreted the cartoon as him just receiving the gift whereas to me it looked like he was giving it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Nunes
Portugal
Odivelas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's good that I don't have to go through this with my girlfriend, when we buy games it's for both of us. Even though technically her birthday gift is hers and mine is mine but we end up playing with each others gifts so there's not a big difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
ghosthack wrote:
Even though technically her birthday gift is hers and mine is mine but we end up playing with each others gifts...

... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.