Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I was finally done when I managed to finally get promo cards 1-20 (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1941297). With this new supplement, I see the quest is on again.

Promo 021: Backpack (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 022: Trapped! (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 023: Push Broom (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 024: Falling Darkness (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 025: "How Do YOU Like It?!" (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 026: Divide and Conquer (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 027: Hedge Trimmer (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 028: Closing In (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 029: Endurance (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 030: Risen From The Grave (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 031: Courage (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 032: Feels No Pain (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 033: "Ruuuuuuun!" (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 034: Angry Dead (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 035: "Let's Rock!" (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 036: The Smell of Brains (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 037: Axe (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)
Promo 038: Hysteria (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)

Promo S02: Revenge of the Dead Scenario (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo S03: Zombie Pillage (comes with Zombie Pillage Supplement)

Edit: Updated with promo cards from Last Night on Earth 'Zombie Pillage' Supplement . The quest is temporarily done until the next two expansions come out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seiya V
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup! They'll probably be alt. image cards for LNOE's next expansion. Can't wait to see them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Dill
United States
Magnolia
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know...I know...I'm still looking for four from the original set, now eight more to collect along with all the AToE promos. I ain't complaining though, the collector in me looks forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maelic001 wrote:
I thought I was finally done when I managed to finally get promo cards 1-20 (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1941297). With this new supplement, I see the quest is on again.

So you got all 20, eh? Me too. From what I understand, we're a bit of a minority -- but I really don't think that very many people are serious about collecting every one. I was a little uptight about the whole promo card thing (and still am, in some ways), but FFP does a good job of getting them out to you, if you want them . . .

So you're right, it looks like the hunt is back on. Let's see, I think that it's safe to assume that there will be another 20, so we're currently missing 12. With the last 20, ten were out as alt-image and ten were with supplements -- although, two of those cards were released with the CD, and I can't see them doing that again. Again, I think it's safe to say there will be (at least) ten alt-image cards with this new set, probably released over a couple of years (approximately) like before.

This means that us die-hard completists can probably expect more of the same: buying web items we don't necessarily want in order to complete the collection. And don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining; seriously, I'm just happy there's a way to get them at all. Although I understand that FFP wants them to be special items, I do wish that there was a way to just buy them. I would spend $20 on the ten-card original promo deck (gladly) to get them instead of having to buy extra figures and the like to get them. Because, of course, you actually can buy them, you just have to buy them with other stuff. It can be argued that FFP is using them as a cash-generator, while at the same time denying that they want to sell them. However, I know that's a debate I'm not going to win and like I said before I (truly) am happy that there is just the chance to get them, and I do support FFP, I understand the need to make money, etc., and I've bought them all and am happy I did.

And no matter what anybody says about them "just" being alt-image cards, they're usually some of the best cards around, and when thrown into the deck (and again, the two chainsaws is the classic example) it can really rev the game up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With the newest supplement promos #1 through #38 are out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maelic001 wrote:

Promo 021: Backpack (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 022: ?
Promo 023: ?
Promo 024: ?
Promo 025: "How Do YOU Like It?!" (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 026: Divide and Conquer (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 027: Hedge Trimmer (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 028: ?
Promo 029: ?
Promo 030: Risen From The Grave (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 031: ?
Promo 032: Feels No Pain (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 033: "Ruuuuuuun!" (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)
Promo 034: ?
Promo 035: ?
Promo 036: The Smell of Brains

Promo S02: Revenge of the Dead Scenario (comes with Revenge of the Dead Supplement)

From Last Night on Earth 'Zombie Pillage' Supplement : http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/43532

Components:
Zombie Pillage scenario card
5 Zombie Event cards:
- Trapped! (#022)
- Falling Darkness (#024)
- Closing In (#028)
- Angry Dead (#034)
- Hysteria (#038)
5 Hero cards:
- Push Broom (#023)
- Endurance (#029)
- Courage (#031)
- "Let's Rock!" (#035)
- Axe (#037)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yup. Now someone's just gotta put it together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
theconcerned wrote:
Yup. Now someone's just gotta put it together.

Already done in the original thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1941297

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.