Popular Tags: [View All]
David Cole
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When drawing wounds, does "head Shot" work like "escape" in the infection deck? Do you have to take it if only one pops up or does it have to be two head shots in a draw before you are forced to take it?

2. Can Do over tokens be used to force the other player to reroll an attack against you?

3. Can 'Just a Flesh Wound be used to prevent a head shot as it happens?

Thanks
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From how I read the rules I would say:

1.You don´t have to take the head shot card if only one comes up, there is nothing in the rules that hints that head shot is treated differently to other wound cards.

2.No, Do over tokens are there to reroll YOUR rolls, they never affect the rolls of other players.

3. From my understanding, with "Just a flesh wound" you can discard a wound card you have acquired. Since you never acquire a head shot, because you have to immidiately remove the last Zombie which has been in combat together with all wound cards, if you get a head shot result from your wound draw, I would say no.
I could be wrong with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Breitenstein
United States
Cold Sprin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Bernd is correct. Thanks for answering!

Kerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.