Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered from Funagain, and haven't heard anything since.
I saw on their policies page that not every preorder will be filled, so I am oh-so-terrified that I will not be getting the game that I want most of all at the moment.
So, just curious, Funagain said that the game might be shipping around November 1st. Has anyone heard anything or gotten shipping confirmation? If not, perhaps we are all waiting. If so, perhaps I missed my copy and am out of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Douglass
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Same boat... I emailed them trying to find out if I made the cut by ordering in time, but they haven't got back to me.... I SO want this game, the only one besides Dominion from the 2008 crop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, same here, pre-ordered and waiting to see if I'm one of the lucky ones. If what happened to Galaxy Trucker happens with this game it could be 6-12 months before it's available in the US again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vlaada Chvatil
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
ScottE wrote:
Yep, same here, pre-ordered and waiting to see if I'm one of the lucky ones. If what happened to Galaxy Trucker happens with this game it could be 6-12 months before it's available in the US again.

Definitely not. To avoid such a delay, we did it different way this time - the first print run was considerably bigger, new games are assembled at the factory right now. I hope we will be able to announce our US partner soon; and then, it is only matter of shipping them there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vlaada wrote:
ScottE wrote:

Definitely not. To avoid such a delay, we did it different way this time - the first print run was considerably bigger, new games are assembled at the factory right now. I hope we will be able to announce our US partner soon; and then, it is only matter of shipping them there.

YAY!! I was definately looking forward to this, but not looking forward to many months of delay for it to hit USA.

I just got galaxy trucker a few weeks ago, I belive its only been readily availible in last couple months here in USA heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Chappelear
United States
Kensington
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In time for Christmas, I hope?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Dooley
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vlaada wrote:
ScottE wrote:

Vlaada, if you need a US partner, just let me know! I've got a truck and basement with a dehumidifier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed funagain, and they said that I had ordered early enough to get a copy, and that I would receive it unless "all copies are destroyed in transit".
So from this I can infer that:

1 - The games have not arrived in America yet.

2 - I am very scared of sea serpents or other oceanic game destroyers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameMasterX0 wrote:
I emailed funagain, and they said that I had ordered early enough to get a copy, and that I would receive it unless "all copies are destroyed in transit".
So from this I can infer that:

1 - The games have not arrived in America yet.

2 - I am very scared of sea serpents or other oceanic game destroyers.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about space monsters instead of ocean monsters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, as long as I GET the game, then I can blast both space and sea monsters with some well-timed laser cannon fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.