Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmb
Just thought part of the community would be interested in my latest find at a local Barnes & Noble store: an HP Lovecraft anthology. I found this hardcover book for $13 in the bargain section. It contains over 60 of Lovecraft's fictional works, including all of the major stories, as well as some biographical information. From what I've seen, this is a uncommon book for his writings, as most of his stories are scattered throughout numerous small books and not in one large collection.

Though I'd share the find!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
This one? That's a great deal. I think I already have most of this stuff, but it would be nice to have it in hardcover too.

This is funny—I just googled to see if his work had gone out of copyright and I got referred back to BGG: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/214544
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.