United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Karate Chop!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude! DUDE!! Oh yeah. Wizard remains my favorite "traditional" card game of all time, and I'm always up for playing more... I'm sure everyone has their personal favorite # of players, but 5 seems to work exceptionally well for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizard is my favorite trick-taking game. If I lived anywhere close to Indianapolis, I'd be very interested...but as I live in the Deep South, probably won't be able get up there for GenCon any time soon...maybe in a couple of years or so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Fisher
Canada
Pelham
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
May be of Interest:

Subject: Online WIZARD Tournament
WIZARD is hosting an online Tournament that begins on January 1,2010 and end May 31, 2010.
TOP TWO WINNERS get a trip to Germany in October to participate in the 2010 Wizard World Tournament. Airfare and accomodation included.
Scores are recorded separately for each of the 5 months of play. Your best 4 months count.Deal yourself in.
There is no fee to enter and the tournament is open to all. For details visit the WIZARD site at www.wizardcards.com
Questions? send to kfisher@bellnet.ca

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.