Ghost Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: exorcise with only tao tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikolaas Storme
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you exorcise two ghousts 1 red and 4 blue, I roll the three dice and I get 1 green, 1 yellow and 1 black so I can't exorcise them but in my personal stock I have One red and 4 blue tao tokens, Can I use those to perform the exorcism or do you have to roll at least one die of the correct colour and use the tao tokens to add to that colour?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not an official answer, but as far as I know you can exorcise with just Tao tokens... in fact some ghosts can only be exorcised with Tao tokens... i.e. the ones that are unaffected by the dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mey-ying Kao
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
Not an official answer, but as far as I know you can exorcise with just Tao tokens... in fact some ghosts can only be exorcised with Tao tokens... i.e. the ones that are unaffected by the dice.

I agree that this is possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bauza
France
Valence
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cutesnottie wrote:
Grimwold wrote:

I agree that this is possible.

You can exorcise just with tokens, yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.