Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Mori
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for feedback for a game of fantasy and historical (but definitely not simulative) field battles in an advanced - I hope - stage of testing. The game is for 2 players, is fast (a game usually doesn't take more than 20 minutes) and easy to play.
The game doesn't have a board and uses small cardboard tiles as troops, so all the required material consists in a sheet of paper for each army (to be printed, glued and cut), some dice and tokens (coins or something like that) and the ruleset.
By now you can play with Ancient Romans, Ancient British, Wood Elves, Orcs & Goblins (and yes, you can play Romans vs Orcs) laugh.
If you are interested in trying the game and giving feedback about it, please send me a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Mori
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pocket battles - feedback required
2 answers already surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Mori
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite there are no replies on this thread, I've received 7 playtesting proposals via PM! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon White
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm interested if you need further help...
I know a group of ~11 to 16yo boys that would be interested.
Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.