Popular Tags: [View All]
Who Am I Now?
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone buy the new Blue Panther color set now appearing on their website? It was also recently offered by Tanga. I'm concerned about the potential for marking and am looking for a review. As the color appears to be edge-to-edge, are the colors discernable when the tiles are face down? How about "colorfastness"/durability? I'm wondering about the potential for color to rub-off on the backs of other tiles, potential marking them. Valid?

I actually prefer the appearance of the representative image (Mesomorph?), but based upon negative comments here, don't think I would purchase one. Baseless?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm awaiting a color set from Tanga so I'll see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
The color of the pieces is not noticable when they are face down. As far as durability, it's too early to tell. The colors turned out quite nice. There is some bleed on the moon tiles into the 'plain' area around the number. I don't know if that's universal or just on my set. The centering of the graphics on this set was a lot better than my previous two. I can't say if that's just coincidence. All in all, a good purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls