Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Continuing my series of basic questions. I've got one more.

My understanding is that enchanted tiles don't have a deadline. Once a tile is flipped to the enchanted side, it will not flip back to the unenchanted side ever, unless, a character uses an enchantment action to (un)enchant the enchanted tile. Tiles don't become unenchanted at midnight.

Is this all true?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Gee
United States
Detroit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They do not unenchant at midnight. The only way that they flip back is if they are re-enchanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Along the same lines:

Can you use the same spell (provided you only have one copy) more than once during the same combat (different rounds)?

Lets say you use an Attack Spell, it goes into effect, you fatigue the color and the magic chit. Next round, you still have a source of color and an available magic chit. Can you use the same Attack Spell Again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve McKnight
United States
Needham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can reuse your spell, but only after it expires. Since attack spells expire after the attack is resolved, you can cast them again in the next round of combat, assuming you have another unfatigued Magic chit and color magic available. A Day Spell cannot be cast again until the next day. A permanent spell cannot be cast again until the spell is broken by the target being killed or by a spell-breaking spell being cast. (Permanent spells are also broken when the spellcaster is killed, but you obviously can't cast it again if you are dead!)

A spell book or artifact can only be used once per day to cast one spell regardless of when the spell expires.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.