Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Commands & Colors: Ancients Expansion Pack #2 – Rome and the Barbarians» Forums » Variants

Subject: Leader Art? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I recalled some postings and a couple files that had potential "leader art" alternatives, especially for Spartacus but including some other options as well.

I don't seem to be able to find that. Does anyone remember it and remember where it was?

thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin, it was HERE. I have seen your EDIT on the "spartan" thread later, and edited mine to add the thread. As I said there, I may add a "New Leader File" to my label file page, give me a few days...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh! Since I thought the conversation STARTED with Spartacus, I did not think to look back in the original game file.

I look forward to your results, as always.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
For those not looking into other Expansions, the special Barbarian leader, Spartacus and others can be now downloaded HERE...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.